To import a drawing to iTWOfm, you need to make a .dwg file. The room information will also be imported.
Areas are imported by polylines. You can not delete or copy the polyline. If you do this, the excisting polyline will be deleted and the line will be overwrited. The old room will be "delete-marked" and the new line will create a new room. You can change the size of a polyline, but not delete it.
You can only use straight linje, aches can not be used.
We recommend that you use a test floor, is you have doubts.
Requirements to drawing:
In Autocad you need to create 3 layers with the following information:
- 82_Gros total = Gros area of the floor as drawn with walls (Purple colour)
- 82_Net area = Net area of rooms as drawn by the internal wall (Orange colour)
- 82_ROOM NO. = Unique room number of the area (Green colour)
This is how the drawing should set up:
When the areas are setup, turn off or freeze the layer.
The drawing is now ready for import in iTWOfm.
Import a drawing in iTWOfm
The first time you import a drawing, you have to follow step 1 to 13.
If the drawing has been imported before, you only have to follow step 1 to 7.
- Click on the floor
- Click on the tab "Import" Klik på fanebladet "Import"
- Click "Choose import file"
- Click "Local machine" and find the drawing on your computer
- Click "Start import"
- Select "CoreFM import 3.0 (uden klient)"
- Klik "OK"
The file is imported, and you can follow the status by "Status"
NB: The screen is not updated automatically, click on the tab "Import" to refresh.
Step 8-13 is only if this is the first time you import a drawing, or is you need to change the layer settings.
- Click "Layer setup"
- Click "Mass edit"
- Select the correct layers for Gros, Net and Room no.
- Click "Update"
- Click "Close window"
- Follow step 5-7 again
The drawing is now imported with the layers.
- Delete a polyline and draw it again
- Copy a polyline and delete the old one
- Copy all data into a new drawing
And then import the new drawing - The old area will be deleted and a new one will be created.
We recommend that you always save a copy of a drawing before you edit it. Then you will always be able to import the old copy, and avoid delete-marked rooms.
If you click on the date of the import by the drawing, you will be able to see the information about the import.