With RIB Tender, tender documents are targeted and distributed directly to tenderers and tenders are delivered digitally, you save time and resources. Experience shows that tender costs can be reduced by up to 90% by giving bidders online access to tenders via RIB's platform. The entire process, from tender specification to assessment of incoming tenders, becomes far more efficient. The material is collected in one place, tenderers are notified automatically about changes and can even download and print the selection of materials they need. No miscommunications, no time waste.
- How do I change a tenderer?
- How do I add a Tenderer?
- How can I view the Tender as a Tenderer?
- How do I send a message directly to the users of a Tender?
- How do I answer a question from a Tenderer?
- How do I publish the Tender result?
- Can I invite my colleague to the Tender?
- Can I give my colleague rights to submit an offer?
- Can I give a subcontractor access to the specification documents?
- Can I manage the specification documents to the subcontractors?
- I can't find the offer list in the Tender specification documents?
- How do I ask a question to the specification documents?