With RIB Capture, registration and photo documentation for shortage reviews, quality assurance and supervision becomes easy and efficient. No more loose notes, no more duplicated work, thanks to our mobile app. RIB Capture is a valuable tool for all parties that perform inspections and document the quality and extent of the work performed. With Capture, records and photos can be used constructively along the way and eventually be included in the overall documentation to supplement checklists.
- How do I remove the display of a Capture list from my phone?
- How do I get access to a Capture list? - web
- How do I get access to a Capture list? - app
- How to create and use templates?
- Is there a way to structure the Capture lists?
- How do I unsubscribe from a Capture list?
- How do I archive my Capture list?
- How to associate drawings with locations?
- How do I create a new fields in my setup?
- Can I split a drawing into sections?
- The drawing is not shown when creating a new registration?
- How do I invite a user?
- How do I create a registration?
- How to create several locations for a registration?
- How do I change the status of a registration?
- How do I synchronize data to the list?
- How do I filter a list of registrations?
- How do I copy a registration?