RIB Project ensures controlled and efficient document exchange; a centralised distribution of documents that extends all the way to the construction site. It creates effective cooperation and optimal knowledge sharing across construction, geography, trade and company boundaries. The overall result is better construction for less money. Documents and drawings are stored, shared and communicated effectively, safely and quickly, ensuring that all building project parties are always working with the latest applicable version. All project participants are notified of changes automatically. And with our mobile app, you have direct access to all your projects, all the time - even from the construction site.
- How to create a folder structure?
- How to connect the Publication space with the Distribution space?
- How to create and give rights to a Version set?
- A file version is part of a Version set - But which Version set?
- How to discontinue and resume files?
- How to create an Approval procedure and how does it work?
- How do I upload/publish files directly in the Publication space?
- I can't upload, etc. - But I should have the rights to do this?
- Which upload possibilities do I have in the Workspace?
- The file flow through the three spaces of Docia Project
- How do I view a file? (Download, Open, Preview and Send to print)