This release has mainly been about bug fixes and improvements.
- Smart file handling is now permanently set to ON for all projects
- It is now possible to resume several files in one go, instead of just one at a time.
- When creating a submission requirement the selectable filetypes PRJ and PRJX has been removed. The file type MPP can now be chosen on submission requirements.
- An error report that was created if you as an Administrator of a tender tried to move a file without have a new destination folder has now been corrected.
- The design of Connex has been upgrade on the Dashboard and under Administration. This includes colors, font sizes, changes of titles and other visual updates.
- There has been improvements in the translation to English and more parts of Connex has now been translated to English.
- If you have created a task you will now get an email notification immediately after the task has been completed.
- An error in the Organization Structure that caused an “error 500” if you tried to change the name of the first box in the structure has now been corrected.
- An error in the location structure that would cause an “error 500” if you tried to delete a level with an attached file has now been corrected.
- There has been made some changes to Lead Tools which, so that users now automatically will start in Design Mode and annotation window is now expanded by default.