This release has mainly been about bug fixes.
- While using the Drag & Drop function to upload zip-files you now get the option to choose if you want to unzip the files, or if you want to upload it as a zip-file.
- “Project information” is now implemented as a standard on all new and existing projects, so it’s always possible to see who the Project administrator is, regardless of your rights.
- A warning is now displayed if you try to close the “Upload files” popup while the upload is in progress.
- An error in the search function while searching in the distribution lists, has now been corrected, so the search result is now only for the specific distribution list.
- An error with the function to remove access to a distribution list when using “Edit distribution list” for user who are Coordinator of distribution space, has now been corrected.
- Email notifications to subcontractors about Q&A now contain a link to an overview of Q&A where all Q&A can be exported.
- An error in the Tender specification documents that cause the “Compare file versions” to not function has now been corrected. All file versions are now shown in the Tender specification documents.
- An error that prevented filtering on fields with text has now been corrected.
Email notifications about messages can now be turned on/off. The function is available under “Personal Space” and “My Settings”.