This release has mainly been about bug fixes. There is also some new features.
- It is now possible to use a ”Select all” button when you are adding files to a version set.
- An error caused that some users got a ”Webpage error” pop up when they tried to use the function “Edit file on server. This has been fixed.
- Notifications about version set was never send. This has been fixed and they are send from 2476-2019.
- Thumbnails of drawings is now shown correctly.
- An error caused that the ”Uploader” in the distribution space didn’t show anything.
- An error caused that it wasn’t possible to minimize the metadata menu by double clicking. This has been fixed.
- En error caused that if you changed file information in the menu ”unpublished files”, the new information was not saved. This has been fixed.
- If an administrator comments or add files to a round in a flexible tender, you now receive a notification.
- The log now contains a line with the submission deadline.
- If the Q&A module is deactivated, it is now shown in the deadline menu for tenderers.
- It is now possible to invite several subcontractors at at time.
- An error caused that files where transferred incorrectly from a preliminary submission phase to a round. This has been fixed.
- An error caused that older ESPD files couldn’t be converted. This has been fixed.
- A task in a safety round now automatically gets a deadline according to the selected risk.
- The field capitalisation is now set to not be visible for contractors as a standard.
- Dialogue is now named the same in reports.
- Company name is now shown by the user who has written a comment in the dialogue.
- An error caused that you could not filter on owner, contractor or subcontractor. This has been fixed.
- An error caused that it was not possible to filter on location and dialogue. This has been fixed.
- An error caused that it wasn’t possible to change between pictures with the arrows.
- An error caused that there was some issues with saving data when creating a new registration. This has been fixed.