This release has mainly been about some improvements and some bug fixes.
- Files with the BIPS 104 standard is now automatically taggen when uploading to the Publication space.
- It is now possible to edit user permissions in the Docia App.
- It is now possible to see the count of files in a version set.
- It is now possible to give access to version sets directly from the user permission menu.
- An error caused that is wasn’t possible to use the function ”Edit file on server” in a search result. This has been fixed.
- It is now possible to submit several ESPD forms and get subcontractors to fill out ESPD submissions.
- ESPD is now downloaded in PDF form when Tender Administrator downloads all submissions.
- It is now possible to search the list of countries in the ESPD form.
- Notifications on meeting files in the flexible phase of a flexible tender is now sent.
- An error caused that ”more information” in the ”Exclusion” tab wasn’t in the ESPD request form. This has been fixed.
- An error caused that flexible tenders wasn’t archived. This has been fixed.
- An error caused that files and folders transferred from a prequalification, wan’t transferred correct. This has been fixed.
- It is now possible to choose if you want to copy locations and drawings when you create a new list based on another list.
- Capture has been improved to lists with many registrations load better and faster.
- An error caused an error report when deleting a Safety Round. This has been fixed.