This release has mainly been about releasing the new ESPD function.
- Files now open immediately when you double click on the file or click on the button open.
- The function ”Edit file on server” has been moved to the menu in the “More” button.
- You can now download a single file with fewer clicks.
- An error caused that a file was locked if the user forgot to save the file after opening in Leadtools. This has been fixed.
- An error caused that coordinators couldn’t invite new users to the distribution space. This has been fixed.
- It is now possible for tender administrator to select ESPD i the submission requirements and create ESPD forms.
- It is now possible to enter ESPD as a tenderer – also as a part of a submission requirement.
- It is now possible to download finished ESPD forms as PDF.
- Tender administrators can now change ESPD submission requirements.
- Tenderers now receive email notifications when the ESPD submission requirements are changed.
- It is now possible to download a report of tasks in a Safety Round.
- It is now possible to see registrations with coordinates on a map.
- An error caused that drawings with long file names couldn’t be uploaded. This has been fixed.
- It is now possible to view DWG files with the Hoops viewer.