You can start a Safety Round through the Docia App, which you can download from the App Store or Google Play Store.
While you fill out your registrations from the setup control points, it will be saved as a draft.
As a finish, you submit the safety round, and it will be indicated in a result report.
NB! Remember to synchronize the changes so it is sent to the server and saved.
Step by Step:
- Login to the Docia App and open a list
- Select the function "Add/Plus-icon" in the bottom right corner
- Enter a name, an inspection date and participants
- Select a control point and fill out the subject fields where "Risk level" is mandatory
- "Synchronize" to finish the list later or select "Submit" and afterwards "Synchronize" to submit the round