As an administrator you can start a safety round when you are logged in. When you add data to the control points it will automatically be saved.
When you are done, you submit the safety round, so it is visible for all other users and you can see it in the result report.
If you need it, you can base a new round on the latest submitted round.
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Click on the list you want to open and go to the menu "Safety round"
- Select the function "Add"
- Select if you want to add a new draft or if you want to base it on the previous submitted safety round.
- Enter a name, an inspection date and participants
- Open the Safety Round and select one of the control points
- Fill in the fields where the "Level of risk" is mandatory
- "Save as draft" to finish the list later or "Create safety round" to submit the round