You can start a new safety round through a browser. While you set up your registrations from control points, the safety round will be saved as a draft.
As a finish, you submit the safety round, and it will be indicated in a result report.
Step by Step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Click on the list you want to open and go to the menu "Safety round"
- Select the function "Add"
- Enter a name, an inspection date and participants
- Open the Safety Round and select one of the control points
- Fill in the fields where the "Level of risk" is mandatory
- "Save as draft" to finish the list later or "Create safety round" to submit the round