There is two roles in a safety round; Administrator and Trade owner.
The administrator can be divided into three sub roles; Administrator, Registration coordinator and Observer.
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Click on the list you want to open and go to the menu "Users"
- Select the function "Add" and select a role
- Enter the name, e-mail and language of the user and finish with "OK"
NB! If the user email isn't linked to an account, the Administrator will receive a notification when the user has made a profile. Afterwards you need to "Accept" the user in the Capture list under "Invited users"