The roles Administrator and Trade Owner can invite new users to a list.
- Administrators on level 1 can invite users to all levels and distribute all types of roles
- Administrators on level 2 can invite users to the same level or enterprises set up on level 3
- The Trade owner on level 3 can invite users to the same enterprise
Overall there is three types of roles a user can get:
- Read and write rights
- Only reading rights
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management"
- Click on the list you want to open
- Select the menu "Organisation"
- Select the level you want to invite the user to
- Select the function "Add"
- Enter name, e-mail and select language
- Enter the user role and trade and notifications (definition of roles can be seen by holding your mouse over the little yellow question mark)
- Finish with "OK"