A 3 way Capture list can be used when a registration needs to have three parts to go through.
This is typical with a main and total enterprise - The builder creates the registrations, the main contractor distributes them and the subcontractor is performing to the main contractor and the advisers approval.
If you want the 2nd level (e.g. main contractor) to create registrations equally with the 1st level (e.g. builder) - This needs to be activated on the list.
Allow 2nd levels to create registrations - How to?
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management"
- Click on the list you want to open
- Select the menu "Project info" and select the tab "Info"
- Select "Edit"
- Mark the box "Enhanced access"
- Finish with "OK"