Attaching files are relevant in cases where you have documents containing important O&M knowledge regarding the Object.
Attaching a photo can be relevant in cases where the Object is hard to recognize, or the photo is relevant for the O&M.
It can be a good idea to name the file a name that makes it easy to identify the file to any user.
Step by step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go to the tab "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Digital handover"
- Under the "Digital handover overview" is a list of all the Digital Handovers you have access to
- Open the Digital Handover by clicking the title
- Select the Object where you want to attach the file or the photo
- Click either "Attach files" or "Attach photos"
- Click "Upload file"
- Enter the title and remarks
- Click "Look through" and find the file you want to upload
- Click "Open"
- Finish with "OK"