In Docia Project there is an integrated flow procedure for files, that is helping to create a better overview and structure of the location of the files, their versions and the user access.
To help with this status overview, there will be indicated arrows to the left of the files in Docia Project. Hold your mouse over the arrows to get a description and see their position in the different modules.
Step by Step - Publish files:
The Publication space is intended as a collection of all the current project material for distribution to relevant parts.
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Click "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Project"
- Under "Ongoing Docia Projects" is the list of the Projects you have access to
- Open a Project by clicking on its title
- Go to the module "Workspace"
- Find a folder and mark one or more files
- Select "Publish new file versions"
- Select the folder in the Publication space where you want to place the files
- Select "OK"
Depending on ones rights, you'll be asked if you want to distribute the files to the Distribution space right away, or if you want to finish and distribute the files later.
Step by Step - Distribute files:
The Distribution space is intended as the current material of the Project distributed to the individual operators with read and downloading rights only.
- Go to the module "Publication space"
- Find the Document list and mark one or more files
- Select the "Distribute files"
- Select the Document list where you want to distribute the files
- Select "OK"