If you use several Version sets for a Project, and different file versions of the same file is added to different Version sets - You can quckly lose track of what version files are found in which Version sets.
You can't for example, delete a file before it's removed from a Version set.
Step by Step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Click "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Project"
- Under "Ongoing Docia Projects" is the list of the Projects you have access to
- Open a Project by clicking on its title
- Select a file from the Workspace or the Publication space
- Select the tab "File log" via the bottom panel
- Click on "VERS. SET"
Here is a list of all file versions of a file and the Version sets the files appear in. If you wish to edit this, select the file version. Select "Edit", and choose to remove the file from a Version set, or add it to other Version sets.