As a Registration coordinator you control a completed/fixed defect and you can change the status from "Completed" to "Rejected" or "Approved" and attach documentation.
If you choose to reject a registration, the contractor needs to take action, and they will receive a notification by e-mail.
Step by Step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management" or "Quality Control"
- Click on the list you want to open
- Select the menu "Registrations"
- Select the function "Add"
- Mark a registration
- Select the tab "Data" and change the field "Status" to "Rejected" or "Approved"
- Enter a comment and/or a photo
NB! You can select several registrations at a time with Shift and CTRL.