In Docia Project you can manually add files to a Version set. You can add either the latest file version or individual older file versions.
Step by Step - Add the latest file versions
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Click "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Project"
- Under "Ongoing Docia Projects" is the list of the Projects you have access to
- Open a Project by clicking on its title
- Navigate to the folder and mark one or more files
- Select the function "Add to a Version set" by the top toolbar
- Select the Version set(s) you want to add the file versions to
- Select "Next" and then "OK"
Step by Step - Add an older file version
- Navigate to a foleder and mark a file
- Select the tab "File history" by the bottom toolbar
- Select the function "VERS. SET"
- Select the file version and click "Edit"
- Select one or more Version sets and finish with "OK"