As a user you can apply for access to a Public Tender or a prequalification through Docia Tender.
A Public Tender and Prequalification is published by public advertising, with a detailed Tender notice.
In the notice there will be a section with an explanation about digital submitting of an offer in Docia Tender and also a TN-number.
You need to create a Docia user to apply, and you can also use your existing user if you have one. If not, go to www.rib-software.co.uk og select the "New User".
All danish public tenders and prequalifications are available via our "Public Tenders List". The list appears under "Udbudsportal" by the front of our danish website (www.rib-software.dk).
Step by step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Select the tab "Personal space"
- In the box "Search for a public tender" - Write the TN-number from the Tender notice
- Select the tab "Applications"
- Select "Tender"
- The Public Tender or Prequalification will be able to access from here