A Document list can be set up so that files can be published directly from the Workspace. This setting can give you control over the existing material and how it's being uploaded.
The standard setup is that it is allowed to upload files directly from a local hard drive.
Step by Step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Click "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Project"
- Under "Ongoing Docia Projects" is the list of the Projects you have access to
- Open a Project by clicking on its title
- Go to the module "Publication space"
- Select a Document list
- Select the function "Edit document list"
- The setting "Upload directly from local HD" is set to "Allowed" or "Disallowed"
- Select "OK"