The Tender administrator can change a submission requirement - also when the Tender has begun.
NB! If one or more bidders have entered a submission, the Tender administrator needs to contact the bidder, and ask the bidder to take the offer back. If not - It will not be possible to change the submission requirements.
- Get the bidder(s) to click "Withdraw tender offer"
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Select the tab "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Tender"
- Select the Tender under the headline "Ongoing Tenders"
- Click "Submission requirements" in the left side
- Select "Edit submission requirement" in the top toolbar
- After editing, click "OK", and all bidders get a notification so they can submit again when they have been through the new submission requirements