When the Tender administrator wants questions and answers in Docia Tender, remember to activate the "Questions and answers" module when creating the Tender.
When the Tenderer is asking a question, the administrator receives a notification by e-mail about this, and will be able to see this under the tab "Questions and answers" when logging in.
You can answer directly by the "Questions and answers"-module, or you can answer by a corrigendum. Both answers will send a notification to all tenderers by e-mail.
Step by Step - Upload a corrigendum:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Select the tab "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Tender"
- Select the Tender under the headline "Ongoing Tenders"
- Select the "Questions and answers"-tab in the left side
- Select the "Export Q&A"
- Open the exported word document and answer the questions
- Convert to a PDF and upload the document in a folder in the Tender - You can e.g. call it "Corrigendum"
Step by Step - Answer via the "Question and answer"-module:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk and open a Tender
- Click "Questions and answers"-tab in the left side
- Go to the "Unanswered questions"
- Select the question you want to answer and click "Answer"
- Write the answer in the answer-field
- Select the category and finish with "Publish"