There is four different predefined system reports you can use, that all gives the most essential information about the registrations on a list.
As an administrator you can create your own custom report and use it as a template when you pull registrations from the list.
Step by Step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management" or "Quality Control"
- Click on the list you want to open
- Select the menu "Setup"
- Select the tab "Report"
- Select the function "Add"
- Enter the name of the report
- Select which fields the report should show and the placement
- Mark the field "Grouped by location", if you want a drawing or a section with the placement of a registration in the report
- Finish with "OK"