There is no limit to the number of fields you can create, and all with different setup opportunities like; data, who can see, who can edit, associate with another field, etc.
Step by Step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management" or "Quality Control"
- Click on the list you want to open
- Go to the menu "Setup"
- Go to the tab "Fields"
- Click "Add"
- Enter a name and define the field "Data type"
- The rest of the fields are visual and advanced setup opportunities for the field
- Finish with "OK"