When setting up a list, you can split your imported drawing into sections, to e.g. make a big drawing easier to overview.
You can set up a location to a section of a Drawing, so by choosing this, Capture will automatically zoom in on the specified section of the drawing.
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management" or "Quality Control"
- Click on the list you want to open
- Go to the menu "Setup"
- Go to the tab "Drawings"
- Mark an imported drawing and select the function "Section" (Screenprint 1)
- Click "Add"
- A red square (section) is created, and can be moved by 'drag & hold' the red dot in the middle
- Click "Rename" and enter a name for the section and click "OK" (Screenprint 2)
- Finish with "OK"