One of the primary functions in Capture is that you can place a registration on an imported drawing or section.
Step by Step - Setup locations:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management" or "Quality Control"
- Click on the list you want to open
- Go to the menu "Setup"
- Select the tab "Locations"
- Select the function "Settings"
- Select how many location fields you want defined for a registration, before a drawing or section is shown
- Click "OK"
Step by Step - Activate locations:
- Select the tab "Fields"
- Mark the field "Locations"
- Click "Edit"
- The setting "Active" of the field, should be set up to "Yes"
- Finish with "OK"