To create a better overview of all the registration on a list, you can choose to filtrate specific fields in the view.
Create a filter - How to:
- Open a capture list
- Select the menu "Registrations"
- Hold your mouse over the field of a column and click on the little arrow turning down
- Hold your mouse over "Filter" and enter the data of the action
Save a filter - How to:
If you use a specific filter a lot, you can choose to save the filter setting.
- Select the function "Options" in the bottom right corner
- Select "Save filter as..."
- Enter a name for the filter and click "OK"
- You can find your saved filter(s) in the drop down menu "Filter" in the bottom right corner