To create a better overview of all the registration on a list, you can choose to filtrate specific fields in the view.
Step by Step - Create a filter:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management" or "Quality Control"
- Click on the list you want to open
- Select the menu "Registrations"
- Hold your mouse over the field of a column and click on the little arrow turning down
- Hold your mouse over "Filter" and enter the data of the action
Step by Step - Save a filter
If you use a specific filter a lot, you can choose to save the filter setting.
- Select the function "Options" in the bottom right corner
- Select "Save filter as..."
- Enter a name for the filter and click "OK"
- You can find your saved filter(s) in the drop down menu "Filter" in the bottom right corner