If you have access to more lists, it might be a good idea to structure these to get a better overview.
At the same time it will make the app faster when you access the lists, because there will be fewer active lists to gather data.
Step by Step - Create a structure:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management" or "Quality Control"
- Select the button "Folders" and click "New"
- Enter a folder name and click "OK"
Step by Step - Move lists
- Select a list by marking it
- Select the button "Capture" and click "Clip"
- Select a folder and open it, click "Capture" and click "Paste"