Notifications will be sent to the users of a list within 3 hours when the field "Status" is changed, e.g. when creating a new registration. These contains information about the registrations and also any messages added to the registrations.
As a user you have three options to administrate the notifications you receive.
NB! It is recommended that you receive these notifications as the standard setting.
Simple Capture list - How to:
(Only the Administrator and the Trade owner)
- Open a capture list
- Go to the menu "Users"
- Select a user and click "Edit"
- Choose which notifications you want from this list
- Finish with "OK"
All applications - How to:
(NB! This is for all lists and applications, and the contents of the notifications will be accessible from the tab "Communication" when you are logged in)
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go to the tab "Personal space"
- Select the menu "My settings"
- Select "Edit"
- Scroll down the list and find the point "Notification as e-mail" and choose the wanted setting