It is important to keep the documentation of a Tender you've administrated. Both for later references and knowledge, but also if there's complications and disagreements that could (worst case scenario) end up in an abitration case.
When the Tender is closed, you have two options to get RIB to help you save your data, if you don't download it all manually.
- A Backup will be sent on an USB-key, which contains all the Tender material, files and their versions included metadata, structured just like the recognizable structure of the Tender.
The Backup will also contain all History, Q&A's, Tender settings and Submitted Offers.
- The Tender can be archived in Docia Documentation - That is a solution where RIB continues to store all Documentation on a safe server, and the users will easily be able to access the material from a browser and phone/tablet.
Step by step:
1. Order a Backup
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Select the tab "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the Application "Tender"
- Select the Tender and click on the folder "Back-up orders" on the left side
- Select the "Order Backup"
- Select how many copies you want and what it should contain
After ordering, you'll be contacted by RIB Support with a price for the Backup. (Depends on the number of GB). You will be asked to finally approve this.
2. Transfer to Docia Documentation
- Contact RIB Support on phone +45 35 245 250 or email@example.com