It is important to keep the documentation of a Tender you've administrated. When the Tender is closed, you have two options to save your data, if you don't download it all manually.
- A Backup will be sent on an USB-key, which contains all the Tender material, files and their versions included metadata, structured just like the recognizable structure of the Tender.
The Backup will also contain all History, Q&A's, Tender settings and Submitted Offers.
- After one year the Tender will be archived in RIB Documentation - That is a solution where RIB continues to store all Documentation on a safe server, and the Tender administrators will easily be able to access the material from a browser and phone/tablet.
1. Order a Backup
- Access a tender
- Click on the menu "Back-up orders" on the left side
- Select the "Order Backup"
- Select how many copies you want and what it should contain
After ordering, you'll be contacted by RIB Support with a price for the Backup. (Depends on the number of GB). You will be asked to finally approve this.
2. Transfer to RIB Documentation
- Contact RIB Support on phone +45 35 245 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org