Whether you, as a authorised officer, can give access to a subcontractor or not is up to the Tender administrator - Who has to activate this function "Subcontractors may be permitted to download".
If the feature is activated, you can use the following guide. Alternatively, contact the administrator of the relevant tender, to get the feature activated.
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Select the tab "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Tender"
- Select the Tender under the headline "Ongoing Tenders"
- Select "Company users" in the left side
- Select "Add tenderer" and select "Add subcontractor"
- Enter the name and e-mail of the subcontractor and click "OK"
The subcontractor will not have access to the Tender and does not have to log into Docia. An e-mail with the Tender material attached is sent.
Suspend selected files
It is possible to choose which files you want to forward to the invited subcontractors. If you want to share specific files with the subcontractor, you can suspend the other files from the distribution:
Suspend selected files - How to:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk and open a Tender
- Go to the menu "Tender specification material"
- Mark the file(s)
- Select the function "Manage file sharing with subcontractors"
- Select "Suspend sharing of the files selected"