You'll be invited to a Project by the Project Administrator. You'll receive an e-mail, and you will be able to open the Project with a mobile device (iOS or Android) through the Docia App.
Step by Step:
- Download the App "Docia" from the App Store or the Google Play Store
- Open the App and login with your Docia user information
- Select the application "Project"
- Select the Project you want to open
- From here you can view the areas and the folder structure you have access to
NB! It is recommended to open the PDF files and pictures through the App, because these file formats is easily read by mobile devices as a standard.
If you want to open special files like dwf, ifc, etc. you can install a third part app, that can open these.