If you need to make a quality control of the entered O&M data on Docia Digital Handover, follow the instructions below.
Step by Step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go to the tab "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Digital handover"
- Open the Digital Handover by clicking the title
- Select the 'administrator' part in the new window
- Click on the 'Quality control' in the left side (You will see a list of the Objects that needs to be quality controlled by you)
- The Objects with the status 'Ready for quality control' in the right side, is the ones ready for quality control by the contractors. Click on the Object to open it in a new window.
- The quality control is done by looking through the tabs in the left side.
You can add a comment to the contractors in the box "Description". The tabs can also be described with "Approved", "Rejected" and "No data" in the dropdown menus over the description box.
- In the last tab "6. Assessment" you finally decide if the card is "Approved" or "Rejected".
NB: The new status will appear by the Object, so the contractors can see the new status.