All users with access to a list have the opportunity to export a report of all available registrations.
The report will be exported to Word, so you have the opportunity to edit, and it is often used to create an overview of all registrations, send to contractors, documentation, etc.
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management" or "Quality Control"
- Click on the list you want to open
- Select the menu "Registrations"
- Select the function "Reports" and select which setup you want the registrations to be exported to
NB! The report exports data from all the registrations shown on the list, so if you want a more specific report, you can use a filter or make an export from the chosen registrations.