If the offer has to be submitted by Docia Tender, the tenderer needs to enter the submission requirements before the offer can be finally submitted. The submission requirements can contain both file upload and data input.
NB! Remember to submit ahead of time. When you receive an e-mail with a receipt of your submission, you can be sure that you submitted your offer correctly.
Step by Step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Select the tab "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Tender"
- Select the Tender under the headline "Ongoing Tenders"
- Click on "Tender offer submission"
- Upload the document(s) and enter the data to submit your offer
- When you've uploaded/entered the last submission offer a pop up window will open where you get the opportunity to click "OK" after the submission
- You can also submit your offer later by clicking "Submit tender offer"