When you use Docia Tender, there is two ways to communicate and ask questions to the Tender administrators - Either by the integrated "Questions and answers" function or by external communication.
"Question and answers" module - How to?
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Select the tab "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Tender"
- Select the Tender under the headline "Ongoing Tenders"
- Go to the "Questions and answers" in the left side
- Click on "New question" in the top left toolbar to ask a question to the Tender administrator
- The question will be visible to all tenderers once the Tender administrator answers the question
- As a Tenderer you will receive a notification, when your question is answered
- If the "Questions and answers"-function isn't activated, the communication will take place external by e-mail. Find the contacts under "Tender description"
- The Tender administrator has the opportunity to gather the communication and upload it as a corrigendum
- As a tenderer you will receive a notification when a new corrigendum is uploaded