Notifications about new files will be sent by e-mail, to the users of a Project, depending on the areas and folders the users have access to.
- Workspace; Daily
- Publication space; Within 3 hours
- Distribution space; Within 3 hours
You have three options to manage these notification you receive.
NB: It is recommended that you receive these notifications as it is set up by default.
Individual Project - How to:
- Open the Project
- Go to "Personal overviews"
- Select "Project settings"
- Select the function "Edit project settings" by the top bar
- Go to "Notification"
- Mark the areas you don't want to receive notifications from and finish with "OK"
All applications - How to:
(NB! This is across all lists and applications, and content of notifications will have to be accessed via the "Communication" when you are logged in.)
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go to the tab "Personal space"
- Select the menu "My settings"
- Select "Edit"
- Scroll down to "Notifications as e-mail", and select the setting you want