When adding user rights, you have the opportunity to do it quick and easy by using the function "Synchronisation". You can synchronise a user with another user, so the rights are copied. You can also create user chains where mutiple users have the same rights and are chained together.
When you are working with user chains, all settings will be set on all the users of a chain.
User chains will be marked with colours.
Users marked with white are not part of a chain.
- Open the Project
- Go to the module "Project administration"
- Select the menu "Users"
- Click on a user
- Select the tab "Synchronisation"
- Click on the button "Synchronisation"
- Select he user whose settings you wish to copy
- Select either "Copying without chain nor synchronisation" or "Chaining users for automatic synchronisation of access and privilege settings"
- Click "OK"