You can upload/publish files directly in the Publication space from a local computer, if this function is activated on the document list.
This is often used on files that doen't need approval; meeting summaries, quality control, etc, or on projects where the Workspace isn't used.
Step by Step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Click "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Project"
- Under "Ongoing Docia Projects" is the list of the Projects you have access to
- Open a Project by clicking on its title
- Open the document list and a folder in the Publication space, where you want to upload the files
- Click on the icon "Publish new file versions" in the top toolbar
- Select the "Local machine"
- Click "Add more files" and select the file(s) you want to upload
- Finish with "OK" and enter any metadata