As an administrator it is possible to define a standard view to the users of the portfolio, on the different list views the users have access to.
To setup these lists, you need to create a standard view.
Step by step - Create standard view:
- Select "System Information"
- Go to "Project standard setups"
- Click "New project standard setup"
- Enter a name and set the list as Active
- Click "Create"
- The view will now be displayed as an active view
Step by step - Edit standard view:
- Go to a list where you want to define the view
- Select the created standard view
- Edit the chosen view
- Define the view as you want and finish with "OK"
NB: The users will now be able to choose the new standard view.