When you set up a Capture list, it is possible to associate the relevant drawings to the set up locations. This can help with placing the registrations on the plan, so you can have a good overview.
Add Drawings - How to:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Go the the tab "Applications"
- Select the icon/menu "Capture"
- Select either "Defect Management" or "Quality Control"
- Click on the list you want to open
- Go to the menu "Setup"
- Go to the tab "Drawings"
- Select "Add" and find the drawing in your pathfinder (Do this with all your plans)
Add Drawings to Locations - How to:
- Go to the tab "Locations"
- Click on "Add" to choose which field the drawing should be associated with
- You can now select the uploaded drawings in the drop down menu in the column "Drawing"