When a bidder is added to a Tender, they get the role as "Authorised officer".
It's only the "Authorised officer", who has the opportunity to submit the offer, when all submission requirements are fulfilled. It is only possible to have one user with the role "Authorised officer" per company.
If you want, the role as "Authorised officer" can be transferred to another user from the same company.
Step by step:
- Login to www.rib-software.co.uk
- Select the tab "Applications" in the blue toolbar
- Select the application "Tender"
- Select the Tender
- Select the "Users" in the left side and go to "Tenderers"
- Click the "Replace authorised officer" in the top toolbar
- Select the user you want to replace
- Select the user who take over the role as "Authorised officer". The user who gets replaced will be "Bid observer"